In no particular order:
1. Take all these ideas in my head for songs and actually create one.
2. Sing in front of people. I can barely sing in front of my wife.
3. Write an actual good short story.
4. Manage my depression better.
5. Manage my social anxiety so that I can leave the house without thinking that everyone is watching me.
6. Be the husband my wife deserves.
7. Be the stepfather my stepson deserves.
8. Become fluent in the vocabulary of the guitar.
9. Learn the basics of bass guitar.
10. Become a better keyboard player.
11. Find a drummer.
12. Write an album’s worth of material by myself.
13. Show the world finally what I have always thought myself capable of.